Monday, October 27, 2008

When life is good

Apples became an apple pie. (Thanks, Kari, again for those cute cookie cutters.)Gray fabric turned into a lovely cat, called Cofek (he got name by his pink nose).Fog bellow 1400 m brought me up on 2332 m high mountain. Slovenians are a nation of mountaineers, you can see that on a photo with your own eyes. It was crowded on top! The view was fantastic, we could see Grossglockner in Austria, and a sea of fog below. I enjoyed each and every moment of a day. Even that one when I was hanging above the precipice on an icy rock with fingers cold as ice.I hope your weekend was as good as mine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture with all the fog is gorgeous! And, the apple pie looks yummy. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

paperseed said...

What a busy weekend you must have had to be so productive. Your apple pie looks delicious, very cute little crust cut-outs. I love when people take the time to add those little extra details. Cofek looks very huggable and I agree with Kari that the photo with the mountain and fog is awesome!

Victoria said...

That's gorgeous - the view - I LOVE the cat, it turned out perfectly, where did you get the pattern?